Anonymous asked: Cute AD! A-ya saying something really cute to D-ne and she blushes.
//Okay, this is running from the A-ya and D-ne I RP with, that have been hanging around together for like…a year now…and have a son, Yane, from an M!A, who’s currently a magical boy, and A-ya has a cafe job as a waiter telling rumor stories.//
Anonymous asked: c-can you write more ad, please?;
YOO NO PROBLEM, that last one was kinda weak with AD so lemme give it another go.
Curiosity Made the System Restart //
PRAISE AND YES I SHALL GET ALL OF THESE ANON!!!//
//aaaaaaaaaa i’m still on fire give me more things to write or else i’ll end up posting more tomo life shenanigans…aaaaaaaaaaa…
22 Domestic Witch Tips, Charms, and Omens
This is a list of tid-bits that I find useful in aiding the Domestic Witch in creating a comfortably witchy home.
1. Spray a bit of perfume, drops of essential oils, or room spray on light bulbs to make a room smell fresh and add a magickal aura according to the sent you’ve chosen. Make sure you do this while the light is off otherwise the light bulb will likely explode.
2. Keeping an acorn at your window will keep lightning from striking.
3. Keep a Kitchen Witch (Cottage Witch) doll in your kitchen to bring good luck and to keep away any ill meaning spirits.
4. Spilling water on your tablecloth means a storm is coming. The same is true of a coffee pot that keeps boiling over.5.Burn a candle on your stove to symbolize the hearth fire of the past. This honors your patron kitchen Goddess and fills your home with love. (Candles have a longer burning life if you place them in the freezer for a few hours before lighting them.)6. To keep an unwanted visitor from returning sweep whatever room or rooms they were in as soon as they leave your home.7. Never sweep your kitchen after the sun goes down8. Two yolks in an egg foretell a marriage.9. Cakes should be baked while the sun is rising.10. Never turn a loaf of bread upside down after it has been cut.11. It’s good luck to receive a loaf of bread as a house-warming present.12. To throw away bread is to throw away any potential luck and prosperity that would come to your home, instead make breadcrumbs or feed it to the birds.13. If a ring of rice forms around the edge of a pot it means money is coming.14. Wine leftover from ritual…freeze it in ice cube trays then add a cube or two to gravies, sauces, and casseroles as needed.15. To make your food taste better keep a quartz crystal on or near your stove.16. When given a plant as a gift you should not say thank you or the plant will die.17. Those looking for love should place a pot of basil on their windowsill.18. Rosemary can be placed under pillows to ward of evil spirits.19. In ancient times it was believed that in gardens “where rosemary flourished, the woman ruled.”20. Lavender can be placed under the mattress to bring passion to the marital bed or hung on a bedpost for protection.21. Growing ivy in your home guards against disaster.22. Grow a spider plant (chlorophytum comosum) in a space you want to purify.(Source: ravenrinspagannest’s blogspot)
Anonymous asked: 'you were the only one at the party who understood my movie reference' AD au and neighbours au where person A goes over to person B to tell B to ‘stop singing karaoke it’s 2am’ CB au
YOO SO, FOR THIS, LEMME WRITE A LITTLE THING, SINCE THIS IS SUPER GREAT.
i’m also on fire for writing stuff let’s go anon, AD and CB charge!!!
AD and CB style drabble-things under the cut!~ //
random AUs for your otp
- met at a charity kissing booth au
- sex shop employee and slightly flustered customer au
- highschool party au with spin the bottle
- neighbours au where person A goes over to person B to tell B to ‘stop singing karaoke it’s 2am’
- met in a line for a roller-coaster au (bonus: one of them is scared shitless)
- 'you were the only one at the party who understood my movie reference' au
- lifeguard/swimmer or lifeguards au
"….Oh…Right…" Seems like the raindrops didn’t quite register until now, how inconvenient…
"Well….to tell the truth, I kinda like the rain. It’s the best kind of weather for curling up with a book…"
"You do?…I only like one specific rain that I saw at least once or twice. I heard that some people call it the fox’s wedding."
"Fox’s…wedding? What kind of rain is that?" It reminded her of a few other things…a song, for one, and two other rumors she had heard.
Shuuen no Shiori 4 Ketsuraku -Re:Code- chapter 4: Hospital Room 1713
I said that I wasn’t going to translate more but aaaaaaaaaaaah I couldn’t resist ;u;
And yes, this chapter is related to the prologue.
That’s the reason I translated it now, by the way.